Thank you for your interest in Holiday Markets @ Lemon Grove Market!
Please note all fields are required to be filled in for your business to be considered for the Lemon Grove Market. Vendors are chosen based on product, price point, uniqueness of items & display, date and time of when application is submitted. Please read all the requirements carefully prior to submitting the application. Attention All Food Vendors- You must have a Temporary Food Facility Permit (TFF) from Orange County Health Care Agency. Here is the information and application: Prepackaged Food with Sampling and Beverage Dispensing Vendor Info Bulletin- Packet 12-24-14 . When asked at the OCHCA if this is a single event or recurring, inform them it is a recurring event. Submit your application for permit at least 2 weeks in advance of event! Once you are invoiced payment must be recieved in 7 days of invoice date to hold your spot. If invoice is not paid within the 7 days your application will be void. No refunds will be given once payment is made. No refunds for inclement weather.
By Signing and submitting your application you agree to the following:
- $95/day for 10×10 space,
- $65/day for an Umbrella space
- $190 for mobile shops
- apply here http://www.cityofirvine.org/ipd-divisions-bureaus-units/business-license-application for an Irvine Business License ( free)
- Vendors provide white canopy and provide name of business inside the booth
- Vendors provide white, creme, light grey, or yellow umbrellas
- Vendors provide tables, chairs, tableclothes, displays, etc. for booth
- Vendors are required to share details of LGMarket print ( postcards provided to you) social media, and website.
- Market hours are from 10 am – 5 pm
- Set up starts at 7:00 am , breakdown at 5pm
- Market days are as follows:
October 7, November 18, December (TBD)